Delivery from Springfield Poultry
Springfield Poultry work with a reliable nationwide courier service to allow free range and organic chicken delivery all over the UK. We send all our meat out cut to order, allowing a personalised and fresh service. A rough rule of thumb is order by 12pm Tuesday for delivery that same week – as long as it’s in stock it will be with you – Thursday before 12 is the usual. Weekend delivery is not usual but is available at extra delivery cost. Just send us an email or phone us – we are very nice! Angie or Monica will be pleased to help you.
- All orders over £59 receive free UK mainland delivery
- Click and collect from the farm is free with no minimum order (From Tuesdays 2pm onwards only – please phone to ensure your order is ready to collect)
- For orders between £39-£58.99 we charge an £8.00 delivery fee.
- For orders up to £38.99 we charge a £15.00 delivery fee.
Need a timeslot delivery? For an additional delivery charge we can organise a time slot delivery. Whether it’s before 10am or on a Saturday. Please just ring or email for info.
Prefer it frozen? No problem! Just write your request in the comment box at checkout.
Ok so this is how it works ……
To guarantee freshness of our birds, orders are delivered to your door Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (with Thursday being the nominated delivery day). To change the nominated day, please specify in the comments box at the checkout.
When will my order arrive? – Before 12 pm and stored in a safe place. This is because perishable goods cannot be returned to the courier depot. Your items shall be left in a porch area, garden shed, behind the wheelie bin or wherever stated on your order.
Dependent upon the availability of our fresh products, orders placed on a weekday can be delivered in the same week, as a rough guideline:
- Orders made between Saturday and Tuesday* morning are usually dispatched within the same week, unless otherwise stated by Springfield Poultry. *Subject to availability.
- Orders made after Tuesday 1pm generally are sent out for the following weeks delivery, due to availability and logistical arrangements.
- When ordering frozen goods, delivery can usually be guaranteed between Tuesday and Friday, unless otherwise specified.
Delivery outside of mainland UK – For orders in Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Higher Hebrides delivery service can take up to 3 days for delivery. Please ring or email for further info.
Payment methods – cash, card or online please
Free Range Duck To ensure you have fresh duck added to your Springfield order we request you place your order on Friday before 12pm. This would mean your fresh duck would be added to your order for the following week. If later than this you may be supplied with frozen duck. Should you wish to have a fresh duck delivery, your order will dispatched for the following week with the rest of your chicken order. To read more about our free range ducks & their free range farm click here.
Packaging We hand prepare and use vacuum packaging to extend the freshness of our products except for whole chickens or products with bone which is on a tray and overwrapped. All poultry products are labelled and packaged within insulated boxes and are accompanied by ice packs. Unless otherwise specified.