Try making our lean and healthy organic chicken burgers, using our chicken mince. Our recipe requires minimal ingredients and effort to make a tasty patty. The ingredients below are for a mild tasting burger. If you’re a lover of garlic or your seasoning just add a little more!
To make 13 Organic Chicken Burgers
- 2kg Springfield Organic Chicken Mince
- 6 medium sized organic garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground coarse salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take your chicken mince out of the fridge and allow to come up to room temperature 20 minutes before cooking.
- Create a raw garlic paste by crushing fresh garlic and adding it to olive oil. Quantities dependent upon taste. Approx 3 garlic cloves per 1kg mince.
- Season the chicken mince with salt, black pepper, the garlic paste and some dried oregano.
- To create the burger patties, split the mix into 13 x 150g balls. This should make 13 good medium sized burgers.
- Put the burger in the pan on a high heat. Fry on each side for 1 minute until the burger is a golden brown colour. Then place the burger in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. This is to ensure the mince is fully cooked.
- Serve your burger up in a brioche bun or go naked and just add salad.