Organic Chicken Wings
£4.15 / 1 pack
£8.30 per kg (Cheaper with multi-buy options)
Why not prepare yourself a healthy and high protein snack with our Organic Chicken wings. Whether you piri piri them or throw them on the BBQ, you can eat these feeling guilt free. Our Springfield Organic Chicken wings are extremely popular and are always a sell out and for good reason too. Not only are our Chicken wings good for you, as they’re a low cost lean protein source. But also our Organic Chickens are only fed an Organic feed. Which means no hormones, no GMO and no nasties in our Chicken.
You can’t beat a Chicken wing. Whether you like crispy Chicken skin, tender meat, or meat on the bone. Our Chicken wings have it all. So why not try marinating your Organic Chicken Wings in a sticky BBQ glaze; we know you’ll be on to a wing-er.
We pack all our wings with approximately 5 per pack. A minimum weight is always guaranteed. However number of items per pack is an approximate. This is because our chickens vary in weight week by week. Want more information? Read more about our guarantee here.
|In stock||1 pack||.500 kg||£4.15||£0.00|
|In stock||3 packs||1.5 kg||£11.21||£0.00|
Free UK delivery for orders over £69.95
Order by Sunday midnight, subject to availability, for delivery the following week.
To find out more information regarding Christmas delivery please click here.
Orders below £69.95 may incur an £8 to £15 charge. See delivery page for further details.
All online orders sent out by Springfield are via overnight courier service. Due to the fresh and perishable nature of the goods, all orders are delivered before 12pm.
For our reschedule or cancellation policy, please see our terms and conditions here.
Springfield Poultry guarantees to only supply high quality, high welfare, fresh British free range organic poultry to our customers and consumers.
We believe that the way you care for your meat makes a big difference in how they taste. Which is why we ensure all our Chickens and Turkeys are out in the fields from dawn until dusk. Grazing, exercising and enjoying the fresh air.
Because our free range and organic birds are getting the best possible life, we can guarantee that the meat you receive will always be top quality and full of flavour. Sound good to you? You can read more about our guarantee here.
Springfield Chicken Wings with meat that falls off the bone!
- Take your wings out of the vacuum bag, allow them to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees celcius.
- Place them into a pan full of water and bring to the boil. As soon as the water begins to boil strain them into a collander.
- Season with a glaze or your preferred spice rub. At Springfield we like things hot and spicy so we keep it to a simple salt/pepper, add chilli flake combination for a wing which packs some heat!
- Place in the oven for about 45 minutes, turning a few times. Increase the oven temperature to 180 degrees and cook for a further 15 minutes until crisp on all sides.