Our Free Range diced Chicken breast is quick and convenient for the time poor chef. Even better so, this slow cooker Chicken curry is quick, easy and full of flavour. You don’t even need to cook the Chicken beforehand. It cooks in the sauce in the cooker, making tender and moist chicken pieces. Delicious!
- 2 x 450g pack of Organic Diced Chicken Breast
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 20g butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 3 potatoes, diced into small chunks
- 1/3 creamed coconut block
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tandoori masala
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 250ml Chicken stock
- 25g sultanas
- 50g spinach
- 1 tablespoon of flour – optional (if you feel the sauce needs thickening up)
Although the ingredients list looks extensive – we promise it’ll make for a super tasty curry that needs minimal supervision!
- Start by preparing your vegetables. Peeling, chopping and crushing as advised.
- No need to dice your Chicken breast as it’s chopped and ready to go!
- Add your onions, chilli and garlic to the base of the slow cooker. Add the Chicken on top, followed by the remaining ingredients.
- Turn up the heat and cook slowly for the minimum of 5 hours. During this time, the Chicken will cook perfectly in the sauce.
- Should you need to thicken up the sauce, add some flour to the sauce until the curry is at the correct consistency for you.
- Serve yours up with fluffy rice and a tomato and onion salad.