- 1 x Springfield Organic or Free Range Chicken Mince
- 3 teaspoons Light Soy Sauce
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 3 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons/20 grams Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 x Large Carrot (Peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 x Small Red Onion (Peeled and finely diced)
- Small bunch of Mint (Chopped)
- Small bunch of Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Large or 2 Small Baby Gem Lettuces (Separated)
- Stir the soy sauce, lime zest and juice, sesame oil and sugar together in a small bowl until the sugar has dissolved then set aside.
- Set a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add the sesame seeds and toast for a minute until golden. Tip out onto a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat up high and add the coconut oil and curry paste. Fry for a couple of minutes until fragrant then add the turkey mince. Stir fry for 3 minutes and season with a little pepper (add salt to taste at the end given that the soy sauce will boost the sodium levels already!)
- Add the carrot and red onion and fry for a couple of minutes until soft. Pour in the soy sauce and lime mixture, stir to combine then remove from the heat.
- Stir through the herbs then divide the mixture between the lettuce leaf cups. Top with the toasted sesame seeds and serve.